Button, Button

Button, Button
Who's Got the Button

Sunday, April 22, 2012

"Pressing News" from Pam Vincent at Pamela Vincent Creations

Pamela Vincent Creations

My name is Pamela Vincent:


 I have been creating artwork and dabbling with several kinds of media for years. I only wish I would have taken more photos of what I created before giving them away for gifts! Most everything I create comes from the photo's that I take. I have hundreds of nature photos and have recently created greeting cards with my very favorite ones. I've always had a passion for gardening, designing, planting and harvesting as well. The past couple of years I've started a new art passion of drying, pressing and creating beautiful pieces or artwork! Over the years my art studio has developed from a tiny space into a full blown studio! Now that my children are grown, I plan on spending more time creating my passions and selling them!


This past winter, I was able to collect beautiful pieces of peeling birch bark from trees in Michigan. I've been creating all new spring pieces with incorporating the birch bark on them.
I'm also creating a line of fall baskets as well with the birch!




My “New Year Resolution” is to stay current on my blog, website and Facebook page and watch it grow.  Please visit me online, or stop at my booth at one of my shows.    





CONFIRMED SHOWS FOR 2012!

May 12th- Craftstravaganza - MN State Fair Grounds Booth#35

May 19th & 20th- Afton May Fair- Creative Chicks School House, Afton MN.

July 14th- Anoka RiverFest -Down Town Anoka, Anoka MN

September 22nd- Redwood Falls Festival, Redwood Falls MN.

November 3rd- Champlin Woman of Today- Champlin Park High School, Champlin MN.


November 17th- Norwood Young America Craft Fair, MN.




Pricing:

8x10 Framed Dried flower artwork: $55.00 + shipping

Larger framed sizes such as 9x12, 11x14 and 24x36 price will range from $75.00 to $300.00







No comments:

Post a Comment