Button, Button

Button, Button
Who's Got the Button

Friday, July 24, 2015

Anoka River Fest Craft Show 2015

Patty and Pam
Hello all, I fell behind in my blogging so forgive me once again. This has been an amazing, busy summer for me and August is right around the corner. On Saturday July 11, I joined Pam at her Anoka River Fest show. It was her 4th year there and  she did very well. Now that she has established herself with her pressed dried floral art, people expect to buy from her. I must say, by mid day, her tables were getting bare. Pam created 10 new designs for this show and they all sold. I am so happy for her that she has finally found shows where people find her work unique. Anoka is a beautiful, historic town, There were over 140 artisans, two live bands, the food court was amazing. Along with all of the unique shops that lined the town including the antique stores. Everything was so clean and the breeze from the river was welcoming.Thank you Pam for a great day, I enjoyed spending time with my sisters.


I added our Sisters picture for luck

No comments:

Post a Comment