Button, Button

Button, Button
Who's Got the Button

Friday, June 22, 2018

What Can I Do With My Shank Buttons

What is a Shank button? Shank buttons have a hollow loop on the back and are used to provide extra space to sit between the button and garment.
Awhile back I was at Michael's Art & Craft Store. I came across metal lace letters that were 50% off clearance. The ideas starting running through my head  as I ran my fingers over the letter and then I blurted out SHANK buttons. I have so many shank buttons that I did not know what I was going to do with.
Each lace letter creation takes approximately 100 shank buttons. I used the E600 crafting glue to ensure they will never fall off.
I truly enjoyed making these personalized letters as a gift for my family members.
Now that  you have seen my creative DYI gift idea, give it a try yourself.


Shank Button


Metal  Lace Letters by Ashland

No comments:

Post a Comment